- Do you procrastinate?
- Do you work yourself sick?
- Do you wish you had more time?
Everyone has the same amount of time, but how you use your time is what matters. Time management is important because how you use your time is how you use your life “time.” The purpose of this seminar is to help you enhance the quality of your life by learning to identify and achieve your highest priorities as well as learning how to feel less stressed about not getting everything done.
The objectives for this seminar are for you to be able to:
- identify reasons for better time management.
- identify perspectives for how to view time management.
- identify the importance of avoiding having regrets about how you spend your time.
- identify the importance and the process of setting personal, professional, and life goals.
- describe how to make “to do” lists.
- identify time wasters and effective techniques for dealing with time wasters.
- identify ways to deal with perfectionism and procrastination.
- describe the importance of feeling less guilt, stress, and anxiety about not getting everything done when you do implement effective time management techniques.