What is Executive/Corporate/Business/Leadership Coaching?
The purpose of Executive/Corporate/Business/Leadership Coaching is to help you identify and obtain the information you need to acheive your goals and maximize your potential.
Typical Executive/Corporate/Business/Leadership Coaching Issues
Do you identify with any of the following issues? If so, consider Executive/Corporate/Business/Leadership coaching.
- “I want a more balanced lifestyle.”
- “I don’t have time for exercise or healthy eating.”
- “I’m so stressed that my health is being affected.”
- “I don’t know how to develop employees.
- “My employees think I don’t have feelings.”
- “I need a more tactful way to give feedback.”
- “I want a better way to communicate with employees.”
- “I don’t know how to ask employees for their suggestions.”
- “I know I don’t delegate enough, but I’d rather do it myself.”
If you chose to…
achieve your goals, obtain the skills you need, implement changes, develop a philosophy of life, or simply accept yourself as you are…
…What choices would you make?
…How would your life be different?
…How would you be different?
Do you want to find out the answers to these questions?
Contact The Professional Edge for Executive/Corporate/Business/Leadership Coaching today.
Specialties and Limits of Executive/Corporate/Business/Leadership Coaching
- Terry L. Wynne specializes in coaching related to communication skills, assertiveness, dealing with difficult people, time management, stress management, positive thinking, professional development, and personal lifestyle improvements.
- She does not provide coaching in the areas of accounting, investments, cash flow, taxes, or financial issues.
Contact The Professional Edge and experience the quality of services for yourself!
Terry L. Wynne, Ed.S., LPC, NCC, NCCC, BCC, CCC
The Professional Edge
“I look forward to providing exceptional services to you!”