Thinking, Feeling, Speaking Positively – You Have the Power!
- Want to be the kind of person who always smiles, feels optimistic, and has a zest for living?
- Need some incentive for facing challenges in your life?
- Wish you knew the secret of feeling good about yourself?
- Find yourself reacting negatively to every inconvenience?
- Constantly criticize, blame, or judge yourself and others?
If you want to find ways to view life’s challenges positively, control your thoughts and attitude, adjust your reaction to events in your life, or renew your commitment to being an optimist, then this seminar is for you!
The objectives for this seminar are for you to be able to:
- Identify what holds you back from being positive.
- Describe how to control your “self-talk.”
- Define, write, and apply the use of positive affirmations.
- Explain the correlation between what you think and what you experience.
- List tips for thinking, feeling, and speaking positively.