Ready, Set, Goals!
How to Make Them and How to Achieve Them
- “I’ll get around to it.”
- “I just don’t have enough time for what I want to do.”
- “I don’t believe it’s possible for me to have what I want.”
- “I can’t meet my needs because I have to take care of everyone else’s needs.”
If you think goals are just dreams, then this seminar will teach you ways to take control of turning goals into reality. Learn how to overcome the obstacles preventing you from successfully reaching your goals. This seminar provides motivation and incentive for you to set goals by illustrating how possibilities become reality. It also teaches techniques of making goals, setting deadlines for them, and creating a plan to implement your goals. If you don’t start setting goals for yourself now, when will you? Let today be the day!
The objectives for this seminar are for you to be able to:
- Describe how to overcome complacency.
- Identify what you want your life to be like.
- List incentives and motivation to make goals.
- Participate in discussion and exercises relating to goal setting.
- Define how to write a measurable, achievable goal.
- Write goals for yourself that you want to achieve and time frames for achieving them.