Coaching is your opportunity through confidential sessions to improve the quality of your life by helping you identify your goals, the necessary steps to achieve your goals, and ways to deal with any obstacles you must overcome in between. Coaching includes the questions, encouragement, support, clarification, and information you need to help you turn your goals into reality. All sessions are for coaching and educational purposes, not therapy or counseling purposes.
How Does My Coach Help Me?
- Questions you to help you identify specific, quantifiable goals.
- Enables you to determine steps you need to achieve your goals.
- Assists you in making realistic yet attainable deadlines for yourself.
- Helps you identify and overcome perceived or realistic obstacles to your goals.
- Clarifies information you need to reach your goals.
- Supports you when you doubt your abilities.
- Encourages you when you feel discouraged or disappointed.
- Expresses belief in you so you can believe more strongly in yourself.
- Requests that you reward yourself on an ongoing basis for your short-term and long-term achievements.
In What Areas is Coaching Available?
Specialties include but are not limited to:
- Career Coaching.
- Personal/Life Coaching.
- Health/Wellness Coaching.
- Executive/Corporate/Business/Leadership Coaching.
How Often Do I Talk To My Coach?
You and your coach agree on how the number of times on a weekly or monthly basis you need or want to talk, and your coach reserves the appropriate times for you.
What Can You Expect From Coaching With The Professional Edge?
- Expect to identify your goals, strive for change, work for achievements, celebrate your results, and aspire to an improved quality of life.
- Expect the satisfaction of saying to yourself, "I did it!" when you reach a goal.
- Expect your coach to be the first to say, "Congratulations, I knew you could do it!"